As an independent nonprofit organization, we bring stakeholders together to produce transparent information about the quality, utilization and costs of health care in Oregon. We are a trusted community resource for unbiased health care information.
Measurement & Reporting
In partnership with our network of stakeholders, we have developed the most comprehensive administrative claims database in Oregon. Since 2008, we have been aggregating claims data from multiple payers to produce quality and utilization reports for consumers, providers, health plans, policymakers and employers. Our claims database includes 80 percent of the state’s fully insured commercial population, 100 percent of the Medicaid population and 92 percent of the Medicare population. Currently we generate over 30 quality improvement and utilization measures.
Goals of Q Corp's Measurement and Reporting initiative include:
1. Measure the quality of health care using claims data aggregated from major health plans in Oregon;
2. Collaborate with health care stakeholders to select measures that support transformation efforts;
3. Provide quality, utilization and cost reports to primary care providers to improve systems of care;
4. Educate patients and the public on how to contribute to high-quality, affordable care.
Refer to the Measurement and Reporing Program Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Measures of Quality, Utilization and Cost
We work with our Measurement and Reporting Committee to determine and develop measurement and reporting activities based on criteria that address priority needs in Oregon. The Committee is a multi-stakeholder advisory group composed of providers, health insurers, employers, consumers, policymakers and other experts on health care analysis and reporting. The Committee works within the framework of our mission and vision statements, ensuring the production of transparent data and analytics that are highly valued and actionable to improve the health outcomes of Oregonians.
Data Suppliers and Sponsors
Health plans, Medicaid managed care organizations and Medicaid fee-for-service that participate in our measurement and reporting initiative include:
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (Qualified Entity Program)
- Health Net of Oregon
- Kaiser Permanente
- Moda Health
- Oregon Health Authority Division of Medical Assistance Programs
- PacificSource Health Plans
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Oregon
- Tuality Healthcare