As an independent nonprofit organization, we bring stakeholders together to produce transparent information about the quality, utilization and costs of health care in Oregon. We are a trusted community resource for unbiased health care information.
Q Corp Data Collaborative
The Q Corp Data Collaborative refers to both the robust partnership we maintain with our network of stakeholders, and the comprehensive administrative claims database this partnership produces. Since 2008, we have been aggregating claims data from multiple payers to produce quality and utilization reports for consumers, providers, health plans, policymakers and employers. Our claims database includes 83 percent of the state’s fully insured commercial population, 24 percent of the self-insured commercial population, 100 percent of the Medicaid population and 89 percent of the Medicare population. Currently we generate more than 50 quality improvement and utilization measures.
Goals of the Q Corp Data Collaborative include:
1. Measure the quality of health care using data aggregated from major health plans in Oregon;
2. Provide comprehensive and reliable measure reporting to support transformation efforts;
3. Provide quality, utilization and cost reports to primary care providers to improve systems of care;
4. Educate patients and the public on how to contribute to high-quality, affordable care.
Measures of Quality, Utilization and Cost
In selecting quality, utilization and cost measures to produce and report, Q Corp aims to create alignment with other measurement initiatives in the state of Oregon and nationwide. We ensure that our measures adhere to national standards set by the National Quality Forum (NQF).
Data Suppliers and Sponsors
Health plans, Medicaid managed care organizations and the Medicaid and Medicare fee-for-service plans that participate in our measurement and reporting initiative include:
- BridgeSpan Health
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (Qualified Entity Program)
- Health Net of Oregon
- Kaiser Permanente
- Moda Health
- Oregon Health Authority Office of Health Analytics
- PacificSource Health Plans
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence BlueCross/BlueShield of Oregon
- Tuality Healthcare