The OPC, Q Corp and other sponsors are implementing the Oregon Maternal Data Center (OMDC) to measure and improve maternity care. Please see key informational documents below, including instructions on how hospitals can participate.
Questions? Contact Meghan Haggard at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Read the following instructions:
Fill out these forms:
Submit to Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation
Fax: (503) 972-0822
Oregon Health Care Quality Corp
520 SW 6th Avenue, Suite 830
Portland, OR 97204
Please note, edits to legal agreements will not be accepted unless the requested edit is legally mandated. Agreements are in line with current regulations and have been vetted by large hospitals and systems in California, Oregon, and Washington.
More information about OMDC
- Recorded Webinars
- March 18, 2015 OMDC Registration & Data Submission Webinar Slides
- February 26, 2015 OMDC Data Specifications Webinar Slides
- January 22, 2015 OMDC Technical Webinar Slides
December 2, 2014 Developing an OMDC Webinar Slides
- Background Documents
- Introductory Letter about the OMDC
- OMDC FAQs
- Maternal Data Center Demonstration Site
- Measures Included in the OMDC